Stones and Waterfalls

Happy Monday!!



Feliz Lunes!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!!  I'm sorry I have not been good about posting these last couple weeks. Things got very busy around here and it made it hard for me to keep up. :(  I'm really going to try and keep it up as much as I can. I was in Vegas over the weekend and it was a little crazy and fun! Definitely a much needed vacation. I hope you enjoy these pictures taken at my favorite salon.

Espero que todos hayan tenido un lindo fin de semana!! Disculpenme por no haber estado colgando atuendos en estas semanas que han pasado. La verdad es que he estado super ocupada por aqui y se me hizo muy dificil colgarlas. Sin embargo, voy a tratar de ser mas consistente. Este pasado fin de semana estuve por Las Vegas y fueron unas vacaciones muy necesarias! :) Espero que disfruten estas fotos tomadas en mi salon favorito.


Thank you so much for visiting the page today and keeping up with me.  I appreciate your time so much!!  Please follow me on Instagram (@fashionsensorita) , Pinterest ( Fashion Sensorita) and Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita) for daily posts.  Have a great day!

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Top: Found at a boutique in town.
Jeans: Flying Monkey
Shoes: BCBGMaxazria
Jewelry: David Yurman ring and John Hardy bracelet.
Earrings: Mazzarese Jewelry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving