Whimsical Days

Happy Monday!!


Feliz Lunes!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!!  It was very eventful and exciting around here.  We enjoyed the weather so much, went running outside, shopped, and got some nice pictures for the blog :)  This skirt is one of my favorite pieces right now, it's so flowy and whimsical.  It's one of those pieces you could wear all year round if it never snowed, but I'm taking advantage of this beautiful weather and have probably wore it like 3 days in a row!!  One evening I paired it with a leather jacket to give it a more edgy and trendy vibe. and it was a bingo moment because I had my date night outfit!


Thank you so much for stopping by and reading today's post.  I'm so appreciative of your time and always look forward to hearing from you.  Please keep in touch with me through my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts as I post daily pictures of things that make my day!!

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy, aprecio mucho su tiempo y sus comentarios. Porfavor no se olviden de chequear mis paginas de Instagram, Facebook y Pinterest para fotos del dia y consejos sobre moda. 

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Skirt: Armani Exchange ( sold out - similar here and here)
Shoes: Addie Rose Boutique ( call the phone number on web site for orders)
Necklace: BCBGMaxazria ( sold out - similar here and here)
Clutch: Arden B (old)
Ring: David Yurman 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving