Forest Green with a Pop of Burgundy

Maternity Dress











Happy Monday friends!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Life is starting to get pretty busy around here, with the Holiday's coming, baby due in 3 and a half months, two upcoming family vacations scheduled, and preparing for my mom to come stay with us for 6 months! OMG!  It will definitely be a transition for all of us, as I have never had my mom visit for such a long period of time.  I am grateful that she is able to be here and the help that she will give me is priceless.  I'm truly blessed to count with her during this time.

As the baby has started to grow, so has my bump.  I have to find comfortable and affordable clothes that will get me through the remainder of my pregnancy without having to break the bank.  I'm pretty sure this is our last baby(never say never), so I don't really want to spend too much on clothes that I most likely will never wear again.  It's almost like buying trendy stuff....you just don't want to spend too much on things that might only be fun for a couple months, at least, in my opinion.  With all that said, I was soo excited to find this forest green dress(not your typical black or gray), which is perfect for a growing bump and under $25!  If you are an expecting mama out there, you need this dress, as it's super soft, the color is pretty and, and most importantly, it will keep you comfortable though your entire pregnancy.

Hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::

Blazer :: Missguided
Dress :: Target
Boots :: Michael Kors Collection ( last season, similar style here and here )
Clutch :: Michael Kors ( old )
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses ( old ), Stella & Dot earrings, David Yurman necklace and 'Spanish Pink' lipstick by Tom Ford












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving