Fall Style

It's starting to feel a lot like fall.....









Happy Monday loves!!  I'm currently in Vail, Colorado with my little family having our last family vacation before the baby arrives! Todd and I wanted to do something just the three of us to get some quality time together before we had to head out of town for the holidays to visit family and then have my mom come over for six months to help with the babies.  It's beautiful out here, the views are breathtaking and the towns are so charming.  

I took these pictures a couple weeks ago when the weather was crisp and it felt like fall.  There is something about blanket scarfs that I absolutely love for days when there is a little chill in the air and I don't necessarily need a a heavy coat.  This is one of my favorite scarfs for fall because of how versatile it is (I wore it several different ways that day as you can see in the pictures), the fringe detail and it's super soft. I have paired it with several different outfits since I got it and can pretty much say it goes with everything in my closet.

Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::

Jeans :: Mootherhood Maternity (sale going on buy one get one 50% off , these are super comfy)
OTKBoots :: Marc Fisher ( last year )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Stella & Dot scarf, Celine sunglasses ( old ) and 'Jessie' lipstick by Stila



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving