Easter Vibes :: Color & Fringe

Easter on my mind......









Hey guys!!  Easter is right around the corner and I wanted to share with you this adorable dress that is perfect not only for Easter, but also for Mother's Day, a bridal shower or any date night with your better half.  What caught my eye was the tribal print and how structured the dress is, I also love the fact that it has just enough fringe to not over power the dress and the peek a boo detail on the back gives it a sexy and fun vibe!  

It's currently midnight and I meant to write this post waaayyyy earlier in the day but Ashton has been sick all day so a lot  of things got pushed back.......way back!! I'm sorry for not having this up sooner......it was just one of those days where real life just happened.

Hope you have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by the blog!

Xo,VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Dress :: Von Maur
Heels :: Steve Madden
Handbag :: Chloe
Accessories :: Celine sunglasses ( old ), Baublebar earrings via Bloomingdale's, 'Honey (bun)' lip liner by Marc Jacobs and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving