A Day with Ruffles

Blush & Stripes......











Happy Monday guys!!  I'm so sorry I have been MIA from the blog the last couple weeks!  Last we we were on vacation in Florida, if you follow me on Instagram you probably saw my Instastories and some pictures I shared from our trip.  I will definitely do a post sharing several of my personal family pictures and a little about our trip.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed having family and friends around.  Easter is always a great time, for me, to reflex and be grateful for all my blessings.  One of my all time favorite quotes is “I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” - C.S. Lewis

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::

Blazer :: Missguided
Top :: Von Maur
Jeans :: Flying Monkey via Addie Rose Boutique
Heels :: Steve Madden
Handbag :: Chloe
Accessories ::  'Honey (bun)' lip liner by Marc Jacobs and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving