Wardrobe Must Have:: Trench Coat







Hey guys, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  With spring being around the corner, one of my favorite styles is a trench coat....always classy and elegant, and pairing perfectly with almost anything.  I always find myself carrying one when I travel or I'm headed to dinner and a movie, as many restaurants have the air conditioning cranked up during the summer months.  This particular trench is a favorite of mine, and although it is currently sold out, I have linked several options below with a range of prices.

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know of your favorite spring styles! 

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Trench Coat :: Traget ( sold out, some of my favorite styles here , here , here , here , here and here )
Top :: Topshop ( old, really like love this one )
Jeans :: Zara
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Ralph Lauren earrings,  'Rosebud' lip liner by Smashbx and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving