Lace Up Ready







Happy Wednesday guys!  Just wanted to stop by and share with you this look I wore last week to run some errands.  I can already tell these open toe lace up booties will be my go to this spring and I love that they are under $40!!  

Have a great day and as always thank you so much for stopping by!

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: H&M
Sweater :: Addie Rose Boutique ( super old, very similar style here and on sale! )
Jeans :: True Religion ( very similar ones here on sale! )
Booties :: Target
Handbag :: Marc Jacobs ( sold out )
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Stella & Dot earrings, 'Rosebud' lip liner by Smashbox and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving