The Ruffle Effect

Happy Thursday!!






Feliz Jueves!!






Hey guys, hope you are having a great week!  I absolutely love this sweater!!  It has everything I'm crushing on right now with ruffles, a soft pink hue, and it's very feminine.  I wore it out to dinner the other night and received so many complements and what is even better is the price....$50!! I have also paired it with an A line skirt to go to brunch and some sneakers for a day of errands, as you can see, I haven't given it much of a break.
I want to make a suggestion about sizing when ordering, as I would go up a size or two, depending on how tight and long you like to wear your sweaters.  This sweater is meant to be cropped so if you would like it to fit a little longer and not so snug( it's pretty tight and form fitting), then I would definitely go up a size.  I'm wearing a size 6 European(which fits like a 2-4 US), however, I could have totally worn a size 6(fits like a 6-8 US which is a medium) because I would have preferred it to be a little longer.  Aside from that, this sweater is perfect and I love that it's so versatile that I can wear it with so many different pieces in my closet.  I think this would be a cute outfit for a casual Valentine's Day dinner.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, please let me know what your thoughts are and if you buy it!  I would love to hear what you think of it!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Coat :: Max Mara ( super old )
Sweater :: Topshop more sizes here and also available in black here )
Jeans :: J Brand
OTKBoots :: Marc Fisher via DSW also available here
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Ralph Lauren belt ( super old ), 'Candy Yum-Yum' lip liner by Mac and 'Pink Plaid' lipstick by Mac




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving