# LOVE

......because all we need is love.....



Feliz Jueves!!





Happy Thursday everyone!!  I think this pullover says it all ..... #LOVE! That is truly what we all search for and what we all need.  There is no greater feeling than to be loved and to love those around you, at least that is my belief and the reason why I loved this sweatshirt so much the minute I saw it.  I think the message behind it is so powerful because by just a simple act of kindness or by showing someone you care, you can change that person's day and even attitude toward life.  Being a mom has definitely made me much more sensitive toward certain things in our daily lives and I thank Ashton every day for helping and motivating me to try and  be a better version of myself.  I wake up everyday hoping to be a great example and role model to this baby and to be able to raise him to be a loving, kind and caring man.  

I also think this is such a cute and casual style for any day of the week that you are running around with the kids or doing errands.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!!  I appreciate you and your time so much and always look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great weekend!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: Maje ( more sizes available here ) on major sale!!
Jeans :: Addie Rose Boutique ( old )
High Tops :: Giuseppe Zanotti ( a couple years old, love these and these )
Handbag :: Gucci
Accessories :: Stella & Dot choker, 'Bois De Rose' lip liner by Chanel and 'Honolulu Honey' lipstick by Nars







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving