Merry Christmas

A Christmas Story.....











Hey guys!  Christmas is almost here and I'm so excited and look forward to spending time with my family and loved ones.  It truly is my favorite time of the year and it's so meaningful now because I have Ashton.  Seeing his little eyes light up and smile when he sees Christmas lights, a tree lit up, the ornaments and wanting to help wrap all the gifts......it makes my heart smile.  To me, Christmas is all about family and being surrounded by those whom you love sharing laughter, happiness and making endless memories. 

I wanted to stop by the blog today and wish you a Merry Christmas!!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with joy and may all your wishes come true.  Thank you for all the support this year and for being a part of my life through this blog.  Being able to connect with so many of you through your comments and emails has made this year even more special.

P.S. This holiday style is available at one of my favorite boutiques in town and it's actually a two piece set!!!  You can wear the skirt with a turtleneck sweater or lace top for a 
  cozier look........I have to say, the skirt is a must have!!  Perfect for any occasion!

Much love, FS

Outfit :: 
Detalles ::

Jacket :: Michael Kors ( old, similar style here , here and here )
Top and Skirt :: Addie Rose Boutique
Heels :: Glint via Nordstrom ( super old )
Accessories :: Zara choker, Stella & Dot earrings, David Yurman ring and 'Fiery' lipstick by Stila






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving