A Tweet Moment

Happy Tuesday!!



Feliz Martes!!





Hey guys!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!  For my part I'm greeting you from Scottsdale, my little family and I are on a mini vacation and so far we are loving the weather!  We are here until Sunday so I will try and squeeze in another post if time permits, otherwise you can always follow my daily outfit inspirations and lifestyle through my Instagram , Twitter or Facebook accounts.

I wore this outfit to brunch on Sunday and I have to say I can't get enough of this tweet jacket!  I love how tailored it is and the elegant style it has.  

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: SheIn ( sold out, really like this one and this one is a more relaxed style )
Blouse :: Saks Off 5th
Leggings :: Express
Boots :: Marc Fisher
Handbag :: Gucci
Accessories :: 'Red' lipstick by Tom Ford



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving