Mixing Prints :: Stripes and Plaid

Happy Thursday!!







Feliz Jueves!!





Hey guys!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and had a great Halloween!
My little guys and I just went for a walk around our neighborhood, I think I got out way to early because I never saw a trick or treater until late at night, when Ashton was already sleeping.  He is still too little and doesn't understand what is going on....and I would probably end up eating all the candy which is no bueno!

I love mixing textures and patterns as you may have noticed from some of my posts, it adds a different vibe to an outfit that could be very simple ( which is ok, but I like to add an extra pop factor at times ).  Blanket scarfs have been in style for a couple years now and each year I tell myself I will not get one because I have so many, then I still do!  This one here is one of my all time favorites, it always reminds me of Christmas, perhaps the colors, and it's one of the warmest ones I have.  I bought it at Zara a couple years ago, however I have linked two very similar ones below ( I would say identical ) along with some other ones that are great for the season!  I also have to mention I love this sweater! It's so versatile, not very heavy, which I personally like because sometimes it can get too hot when you are layering pieces over the winter and it's under $25!!!!  Such a steal!

Hope you have enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you!  As always thank you so much for your continued following and support toward my blog and my social media accounts!  I love connecting with you and reading all your emails and comments!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Coat :: Banana Republic ( old, similar one here and also here )
Sweater :: Target
Jeans :: Bebe ( super old )
Pumps :: BCBGeneration ( old, similar ones here and also here )
Handbag :: Burberry
Accessories :: Zara scarf ( old, almost identical one here and here , similar styles here , here and here ), Tom Ford sunglasses, Stella & Dot earrings ( currently unavailable, similar style here ) and Fiery lip color by Stila








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving