Soft Leopard

Happy Thursday!!



Feliz Jueves!!






Hey guys!  Wishing everyone a great start to your weekend!  I wanted to share with you guys this super cozy and soft sweater!!  It is perfect for these fall days and the color is actually an olive green, for some reason the camera changed the color on it a little bit.  It truly is one of the softest sweaters I own, beside that, it's very warm so you don't need a heavy coat over it. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this very casual style!  Have a great weekend!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: H&M
Sweater :: Target ( available only in stores, however I linked a couple here , this one is almost identical even in color and this one )
Jeans :: Paige ( old )
Flats :: Jones New York via Zappos
Handbag ::  Burberry
Lipcolor :: 'Fiery' lip color by Stila








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving