Basic Black

Happy Monday!!




Feliz Lunes!!




Hey guys, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Sometimes an all black outfit can be so classy and chic.  Black is such an elegant color and one that will never go out of style and will work during any season.  I normally don't wear all black because I tend to feel too somber, however the other day I was in the mood to wear this biker leather jacket and jeans just didn't sound so good so I resourced to the LBD and some booties.....which they all turned out to be black.  To give it an edgy look I wore one of my favorite statement necklaces which paired really well with the jacket which in itself solidified the look.  Lately I really like to pair leather jackets with chunky necklaces, it toughens up the look a little, which I like. :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and look forward to hearing your thoughts and what is your favorite thing to pair a leather jacket with!??

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: H&M
Dress :: Forever 21 ( super old, similar style here and here )
Booties :: Target ( last year, similar style here , here and really like here )
Handbag :: Gucci
Accessories :: BCBGMaxazria necklace ( old, love this one ), Stella & Dot  earrings and Boy Gorgeous  lip color by Marc Jacobs 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving