Falling Right On Trend :: Scoobie Collaboration

Happy Saturday!!






Feliz Sabado!!






I'm so excited to share with you guys my collaboration with Scoobie.  Scoobie is a local boutique here in the Kansas City area with two locations, one in Leawood, KS inside Trendz Market and the other one located inside of The Garment District in downtown Kansas City, MO.  Most of Scoobie's pieces are effortless chic, very soft and feminine with a touch of edginess to them.  The best part is that most of their pieces are under $100 so you truly walk out with an outfit that doesn't leave you feeling like you broke the bank.  I also love Sarah's selection, as they are great quality and many times they look a lot more expensive than the price you paid for them.  I have received so many compliments through the years whenever I wear something from Scoobie and in often people think I paid big bucks for pieces that were less than $80.  One of those items is this darling floral off the shoulder top!  I LOVE the green olive color for fall and the floral print that adds an extra feminine touch.  Scoobie is definitely in my top 2 go to boutiques in town and I truly love how kind, genuine, helpful and sweet that, the owner, Sarah is.  So I'm so excited to have partnered up with her on this post to give my readers and followers a 15% discount on any regular priced item of their choice TODAY ONLY (SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10)!  For those shopping in stores make sure you mention Fashion Sensorita and this post when checking out to get the discount and for those shopping online via Instagram, please comment on the post and tag @shopscoobie in order to receive your discount and also free shipping on all orders!

Thank you so much again for taking time out of your day to read this post and hope you enjoy a little shopping!  Thank you for your following!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: Scoobie
Jeans :: Hudson via Nordstrom
Heels :: Zara ( old, love these and so in love with these )
Handbag :: Gucci
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving