Fall Colors

Happy Monday!!




Feliz Lunes!!






Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Fall is finally here and I'm so excited!!  Sweater season is my favorite, chunky cardigans, cute booties, blanket scarfs, cuddles with my babies on the couch, hot chocolate, pumpkin bread and it just means we are closer to Christmas which is my favorite holiday!  I can't believe I'm even mentioning Christmas, this year is just flying by and I need time to slow down for a little bit.

This weekend we met some friends for dinner and took Ashton
to play at this little park and it was so cute to watch him run around and just be a toddler.  We love outdoor activities so this winter I hope it's not too cold where I have to be cooped up inside.  I wore this outfit to dinner and this knit sweater was perfect for the evening because there was a breeze and I was very comfortable with just this on.  Plus I'm loving this color, I have had a couple post with tops in this hue, you can see them here and here

Thank you for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you have a great start to your week and are enjoying this fall weather!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: Zara
Skirt :: Ark & Co. ( last years, love this one )
Heels :: Gucci ( sold out, similar ones here )
Handbag :: Marc Jacobs ( sold out )
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses and David Yurman initial necklace





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving