Trending Now :: Stripe Wide Leg Pants

Happy Monday!!



Feliz Lunes!!




Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I wore these pants to dinner Friday evening and I got so many complements!  One aspect of fashion styles is the "trendy" pieces.....which, at times, don't last very long.  Through the years every time there has been a trend of some sort I'm very cautious about spending too much on a piece that I might not be able to use next year because it will no longer be in style.  One example are these high waist, wide leg pants.  While I love the trend, I'm not one to go out and spend a couple hundred on pants that I know I will not be wearing often or even next spring and summer.  So you can imagine my excitement when I walked into Target ( always gets me ) for a couple things and I saw these!! It was love at first sight!  Then I saw the price and I HAD to get them!  For $20 these are trendy, comfortable and with an elastic waist so a winner all around!!  On top of it all they are stripped which help elongate my figure....I just could not pass them up!  Once out and about I got so many complements that it just reinforced the fact that I made the right choice by purchasing these pants.  What do you guys think about this trend? 

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  As always I'm so grateful for your support and always look forward to sharing my closet and my personal style with you.

Espero que su comienzo de semana sea bueno!  Este fin de semana use estos pantalones para ir a cenar con mi familia y no saben la cantidad de elogios que recbi.....la verdad que los pantalones fueron un exito.  Esta tendencia de los pantalones altos con bota ancha esta muy de moda ahora sin embargo, no siempre es asi.  Ese es el problema que siempre tengo cuando se trata de tendencias, yo no soy mucho de comprar o gastar mucho en piezas que son tendencias porque nose si estaran de modo al ano siguiente.  Por ende, generalmente si de verdad me gusta alguna tendencia trato de buscar algo que sea vea a la moda pero a un precio super comodo y siempre puedo contar con Target para eso.  En mi mas reciente visita a Traget ( que siempre tiene estilos muy a la moda y comodos ) vi estos pantalones y la verdad que me enamore....mas aun cuando vi el precio! Pueden creer que solo estaban $20!! OMG!! Me encantaron y la verdad que son $20 bien gastados porque los usare un monton este verano y si al proximo ano ya no estan de moda pues no perdere nada por les dare un gran uso este ano.  Ustedes que piensan de este estilo?  Les gusta?

Muchisimas gracias por visitor el blog el dia de hoy!  Como siempre, aprecio mucho su apoyo y el que se tomen un minute de su dia para leer este post.  Gracias por permitirme compartit mi closet y mi estilo con ustedes!

Xo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Top: English Factory via Shopbob ( sold out ) similar style here ( comes in 3 colors )
Pants: Target also liked these if you want to splurge a little
Shoes: Marquis ( Peruvian brand ) similar style here and here
Handbag: Marc Jacobs ( sold out ) new version here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving