Reminicing about a Beach Getaway

Happy Wednesday!!


Feliz Miercoles!!









How is everyone's week going?  Today I'm reminiscing about my trip to California and how much I miss the ocean!!  While the weather has been so nice here in KC, there is nothing like being by the ocean and hearing the waves hit the rocks!  I remember when we were in Peru and Ashton heard the sound of the waves....he would smile as he looked to the horizon.  So cute!  It was one of our best days!

I hope everyone has great plans for this summer and that it involves the beach....soon on the blog I will be sharing some of my favorite swimsuits.  For now, I hope you enjoyed this post and that it took you back to a fond memory of a time you where by the ocean.

Que tal su semana?  Hoy en el blog les comparto un poco mi viaje a California y con ello mi sentimiento de cuanto extrano el mar.  Estando en Peru, lleve a Ashton a conocer el mar y sonreia al escuchar el sonido de las olas....fue uno de mis dias favoritos en nuestro viaje. 

Espero que tengan planes de visitor alguna playa este verano y pronto en el blog estare compartiendo con ustedes algunas de mis ropas de bano favoritas.  Por ahora, espero que hayan disfrutado de este post y que los haya transportado a algun recuerdo bonito de ustedes en una playa.

Xo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Skirt: Scoobie ( old, similar styles here, here and love this denim one )
Flats: Target ( old, similar ones here )
Handbag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Chrome Hearts















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving