Embroidered Flowing my Way


Happy Wednesday!!



Just a quick hello, hoping your week is going great!



Feliz Lunes!!  Pasando a saludarlos y espero que esten pasando una linda semana!








Thank you so much for stopping by the page today!  I bought this jacket while I was in Peru and I loved the laid back style.  I paired it over the weekend with a dress for brunch and for an early dinner with my little family in the evening.
As always I look forward to hearing from you!

Muchisimas gracia spor visitor la pagina el dia de hoy!  Esta chaqueta la compre en Peru y este fin de semana que paso la use con un vestido para ir a desayunar y por la noche con unos jeans para ir a cenar con mi familia.  Como siempre espero me dejen saber que tal les parecio el estilo de hoy

Xo, VB

Outfit 1:
Jacket: Zara
Dress: Target
Sandals: Target ( old, similar style here )
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Earrings: Stella & Dot ( old )

Outfit 2:
Jacket: Zara
Jeans: Joe's
Sandals: Franco Sarto ( old, I'm really loving these )
Handbag: Louis Vuitton






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving