A Victorian Embroidery

It's Friday!!



Feliz Viernes!!






TGIF!! I'm definitely glad the weekend is here!!  This week has been a little crazy around here, my husband was out of town for work and when he is gone I'm 100% with Ashton and it can be stressful at times.  The last couple of weeks, Ashton has been teething so Monday night he was up crying quite often and it was heart breaking for me because I could not console him.  I offered him a teether and that helped him calm down and eventually go back to bed.  So because of the teething he just wants to be held most of the time, therefore, my house is a complete mess, I get behind on laundry and even running errands is a nightmare because he hates being in his car seat more than 10 minutes!  Hence, why I'm so glad the week is over!! I have to apologize for having my garage as the background on so many of my pictures but the honest truth is that many times we don' have time to go places to take pictures because it just becomes so hard with the baby.  Therefore, I apologize for almost always having the same back drop to all my pictures :(  I'm trying to get better at taking pictures of my outfits when we are out. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you are one of my Kansas City readers, enjoy the weather!  It will be beautiful this weekend, with lost of sunshine!!  This outfit is great for a casual weekend or even date, love how comfortable this dress is and very light for those hot summer days that are on their way.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!
Xoxo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

 Dress: Free People ( available in blue and black, this color was last years also available here )
Shoes: Target
Handbag: Sole Society
Sunglasses: Celine
  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving