Mixing Teal, Camel and Lace

Happy Monday!



Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend!!  Just a quick hello, this past weekend I had a lunch date with my husband and wore this flowy tunic dress.  I love that it can be worn casually with flats or you can spruce it up for a cocktail party or happy hour with some heels.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit the blog today!

Feliz Lunes!  Espero que hayan tenido un lindo fin de semana!  Este vestido lo use para un almuerzo el pasado fin de semana y me encanta porque puede ser usado ya sea casual con sandalias planas o con tacos para una cena.

Gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy, no se olviden de visitar mi pagina de Instagram (@vanebosserdet) para inspiraciones diarias.


Outfit:
Cape: Bought it in Peru, however, this and this style caught my eye.
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Zara, similar style here
Sunglasses: MiuMiu 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving