Almost Monochromatic......

Happy Friday!

Feliz Viernes!



Hi everyone!  Just a quick hello to end the week, hope you have fun plans for the weekend!  I found these shoes and I immediately feel in love with them!  What is even better, they are from Target!  I can never go to Target anymore and just buy one thing... I end up with a cart full of stuff.  Needless to say, Target is very dangerous for me, but they have some very cute and basic pieces for your wardrobe without having to spend a lot to look stylish this winter. When putting this outfit together I didn't want it to be monochromatic so I added a pop of color by combining it with this blue sweater and some bright pink lipstick. It's a perfect day and night outfit and these days, I don't have time to change into a different outfit if I'm going out in the evening so I try and be efficient with my time and style.

 Thank you so much for stopping by the blog todaya nd taking the time to read this post.  Have a great weekend and I will check in soon! 

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Espero que tengan un lindo fin de semana.  Nos vemos pronto con mas inspiraciones para este otono e invierno.

Xo, VB

Outfit:
Jacket: BCBG ( old ) 
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Addie Rose Boutique ( last years, similar styles here and here
Shoes: Target
Handbag: Gucci
Necklace: BCBG ( old )
Sunglasses: Chrome Hearts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving