Take Me Out to the Ball Game....

Happy Monday!!


Feliz Luness!!


Hope everyone had a great weekend celebrating Father's Day with all the wonderful dads and husbands that make our lives so special every day.
  I lost my father to brain cancer 11 years ago, so Father's Day is a little bitter sweet and emotional for me every year because it reminds me of the greatest loss I ever experienced.  However, it also takes me down memory lane of all the wonderful memories I have with a man that not only meant the world to me but that was so compassionate, loving, caring and genuinely wanted the best for those surrounding him.  I could go on and on about my father's qualities and how great I thought he was, however, I just want to say that I have been blessed to have had him in my life for 20 years and I feel very honored to be his daughter.  I feel very grateful to have had a father that showed me the meaning of love, compassion, respect and righteousness while he was here with me and ever since I have not had him by my side, he has blessed me beyond words with a wonderful husband whom I admire just as much as I did him.  If my little boy could be half the man my father was and half the man my husband is,  then my job will be done and my heart will be full.  My father, my angel, will forever live in my heart and I know that my loss here on earth was one of heavens biggest gains! :)
I love you forever, dad!


This weekend we were full of activities Todd and I and one of them was attending the Royals game on Friday evening against the Boston Red Soxs.  It was definitely a hot evening for this pregnant momma, yet, it was a great time with some very neat people.


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  I'm so appreciative!  Have a great day and I will be checking in soon!

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy y tomarse el tiempo de escribirme, significa mucho para mi saber de ustedes.  Espero que hayan pasado un lindo fin de semana en compania de sus papas, esposo y familia y que el Dia del Padre haya sido muy especial para ustedes.  

Xoxo, VB

Outfit:

Top: Zara ( old ) found exactly the same here
Bottoms: A Pea in the Pod ( these are maternity jeans on sale now )
Espadrilles: Tory Burch
Crossbody Handbag: Stella & Dot ( old ) similar style seen at Kate Spade


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving