Back to Basics: Black, White, Blue

Happy Tuesday!!



This past weekend was all about trying to get back into my daily routine and some of my basic pregnancy outfits.  Being in Peru was wonderful, BUT I do have to say it was a little hard on my body.  The minute I got there my feel got very swollen due to the humidity and that didn't go away the entire trip.  I also felt very hot most of the time (even though it wasn't as hot as I felt) but then again, my pregnancy hormones played tricks on me.  Needless to say, it was not very comfortable, however my heart was full because I got to spend time with my family and very close girlfriends.  Therefore, this past weekend, I just relaxed, did a couple house chores and organized a little but definitely tried to stay of my feet and allow my body to get back to normal. 



Thank you so much for visiting the blog today!  Hope everyone is having a good week!

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy, espero que esten teniendo una linda semana.

Xo, FS

Outfit:
Blazer: Target ( available in stores on sale )
Top: Addie Rose Boutique ( old ) similar herehere and in white here
Jeans: Addie Rose Boutique ( they are not maternity, I bought one size up from my normal)
Sandals: Lacoste ( old ) similar styles herehere and here
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Barney's New York ( on sale, 25% off now )
Earrings: My own


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving