Turkey Feathers

Good Morning Everyone!!


Happy Monday!


Wishing everyone a great start to your week!  I fell in love with this top because of the colorful print and the playful feathers.  To accent the color purple a little more, I paired it with a scarf and a leather jacket that have purple tones to make the look a little more rich.  Of course I had to wear my wedge open toe booties again!!  I love them!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting the page today!!  I'm so appreciative of your time!  Please continue to check in daily with me through Instagram (@fashionsensorita), Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita) and Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita).  Have a great day!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!! Porfavor no se olviden de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest.  Que tengan un lindo dia!!

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Jacket: Forever 21 (old)
Top: Love Culture (old)
Bottoms: Addie Rose Boutique 
Shoes: DSW (sold out)
Scarf: Addie Rose Boutique (old) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving