Flower Love

Happy Tuesday!!


Feliz Martes!!


Just a quick hello!  Wishing everyone is having a great start to their week!  This outfit is one of my favorite ones.  I love the detail of the over sized ruffles on the top that give it an elegant effect to the top. I believe it looks like a over powering flower. I combined it with my favorite peplum skirt to give it a classy and sophisticated look.



Thank you so much for visiting the page today!!  I'm so appreciative of your time and all your comments. Please keep checking in daily through Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.

Have a blessed day!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios y su opinion. Porfavor siganme a traves de Instagram, Pinterest y Facebook.

Que tengan un dia muy bendecido! 

XOXO - FS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving