Cozy Afternoons

A Pop of Red......








Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful week!  I wore this cozy and comfy outfit over the weekend to run errands with my little family and go to dinner....it was perfect for the cold and dreary day. One of my favorite things to do during this time of the year is wear my red lipstick! I don't know if it's because I'm in the holiday spirit and red always makes me think of Christmas....or because I don't wear it enough during the year that I use the holiday's as an excuse. Whatever it is, I tend to gravitate toward it more around fall. I like to give a neutral or simple outfit a pop of color to highlight certain aspects of the outfit.  In this case, I think the pop of red highlights the earthy tones on the scarf.  Likewise, this scarf is so versatile....its a scarf, poncho and wrap all in one!  I love pieces that can be used in multiple ways.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  Hope you have a wonderful week!

Outfit :: 

Cardigan :: Addie Rose Boutique (similar style here and here)
Sweater :: Zara
Heels :: BCBGeneration (old)
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Stella & Dot scarf, Kendra Scott ring, 'Brick Red' lipliner by Maybeline and 'Fiery' lipstick by Stila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving