Olive with a Pop of Red








Happy Thursday guys!  Who is ready for the weekend??  I know, this chic is! I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my family. I have been craving cold weather and the past couple days have been a nice change of climate around here.  I got a chance to wear this super cute cropped jacket over the weekend and what drew me toward it was the color.  Right now I'm loving burgundy, olive, blush, gray and of course black.  The pop of red on the jacket is the perfect detail to complete the look.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  Have a great weekend!!

Outfit ::
Jacket :: Target
Top :: Stella & Dot
Jeans :: Zara ( old, liking these and such a great price )
Heels :: Gucci 
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Stella & Dot earrings, 'Brick Red' cream lip liner by Maybeline and 'Fiery' lipstick y Stila








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving