Casual Days

Happy Thursday!




Feliz Jueves!!





Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a wonderful week!!  Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day and share with you this look I wore a couple weeks ago.  It was so windy that day so I apologize if my hair is all over the place and wild.  I got so many questions on Instagram about these spring booties, they are super old!!!  However, I have linked a coupe below that are very similar and would be great for spring!

Have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Vest :: SheIn ( it's very lightweight, perfect for spring! )
Top :: Target ( sold out, similar styles here and here )
Jeans :: Zara
Booties :: DSW ( super old, love this one, also like this and this one )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses, Ralph Lauren earrings, David Yurman necklace and 'Merry Rose' lipstick by Chanel







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving