Yellow Mustard

Happy Thursday!!





Feliz Jueves!!






Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!  It has been pretty quiet around here, it has just been crazy around here these last couple days.  I was out of town over the weekend and then once I got home I just had a lot of catching up to do in terms of home chores and life!  A normal day becomes much more challenging with a mobile child......because they get into EVERYTHING!!  
While in Chicago I meant to take a couple pictures, however we were literally there for less than 72 hours so we were pretty much non stop and hardly had time to stop and snap a couple pictures.  However, I bought this top while out there at one of my favorite stores, Zara.  I mean, who doesn't love Zara??  They have the cutest styles at very affordable prices and they are a really good quality.  I make it a point to stop by Zara every time I'm in Chicago or anywhere there is a Zara store.  The top is a very loose fit style with bell sleeves but the color is what attracted me the most. It's a mustard yellow great for fall and it pairs with almost every color I can think off.  This is definitely a number I will be wearing a lot this season.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  I appreciate you soo much and always look forward to sharing this space with you.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: Zara
Jeans :: Addie Rose Boutique ( old, similar style here and under $80 )
Heels :: Gucci ( sold out, similar ones here and if you are feeling like splurging these are one of my favorite's )
Accessories :: Clutch is a gift made by a friend ( very similar style here ) and Fiery lip color by Stila     








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving