Nautical Vibes and a Trench Coat

Happy Wednesday!


My baby bump is growing every day ( at least I feel that way ) and with that said, it gets harder to fit in my clothes and find anything in my closet these days.  Therefore, this weekend I was excited to find these soft shirts from Michael Kors that allow for room to grow.  Even though they are not maternity, they stretch because of the fabric and the soft material.


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Espero que tengan una linda semana.

Outfit:

Coat: Banana Republic ( now on sale )
Top: Michael Kors ( sold out ) similar style here
Bottoms: Target Maternity
Shoes: Addie Rose Boutique ( sold out )
Bracelet: Hermes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving