All Good Things start with L.....

Happy Wednesday!



Feliz Miercoles!!



Lately I have found it a little more challenging to find anything in my closet that fits.  I have not wanted to go buy too many maternity clothes and therefore, I have had to try and be very creative with my wardrobe.  This past weekend I knew we would do a lot of walking and that meant I needed to be very comfortable, so, I went for leggings, lace and leopard.  I bought these leggings while I was in Peru because I needed some maternity clothes and I have to say I lived in them.  My top was also an import from Peru, I loved the lace detail and the back!  It's so fresh and can be paired with shorts, skirts, jeans and even a 7 month pregnant lady!




Thank you so much for visiting the page today!  Please remember to folllow and check out my Instagram and Facebook pages for daily posts.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!

Xo, FS

Outfit:
Leggings: Peruvian Brand, similar style here
Top: Kids made in Peru
Shoes: Sole Society
Handbag:Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Tom Ford


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving