Bright Days

Good Morning Everyone!!  


Feliz Lunes!


Hope everyone has been doing great!  I'm sorry for the lack of posts last week, we had moved during the weekend and not only was I exhausted from packing, unpacking and trying to get my house somewhat livable, but all my clothes, shoes, accessories, etc were still in boxes!!  Moving while being six months pregnant is definitely not fun.  However, it was something we needed to do and I'm so glad it's over!!  While I still have a little unpacking and organizing to do, Todd and I were able to enjoy a little bit of the weekend! :)  Hoping you guys did too!!


I have always liked the combination of red and yellow or yellow and purple.  In this case I went with red because it's bright and spring always calls for bright vibrant colors.  Both my skirt and top are non maternity, which is nice to be able to still wear some of my pre-pregnancy clothes.


Thank you so much for following and visiting the page today!  Hope you have a great start to your week and stay tuned to my next post which will have some Mother's Day ideas.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!  Espero que tengan un lindo inicio de semana y esten al pendiente de mis proximos editoriales que tendran un poco de sugerencias en cuanto a vestidos para el Dia de las Madres.

Outfit:

Top: H&M ( sold out) similar here and in black and white available here
Skirt: Scoobie ( old ) I found some great maxi skirts with fun prints here , here and here
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via DSW ( old ) similar styles here and here
Belt: White House Black Market also seen here 
Sunglasses: Tom Ford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving