Black & White :: Dots & Stripes

Happy Tuesday!!


Feliz Martes!!


This time of the year is beautiful around Kansas City, the leaves on the trees start turning colors, the air in the mornings is so crisp and a stop for a cinnamon or pumpkin lattes become a daily routine in your day.  Fall is definitely my favorite season here, growing up in Peru, I never got to experience this, so every year I look forward to this time.


I have been experimenting with mixing prints the last couple weeks and in my endless infatuation with black and white, I found that stripes and dots make for a great combination.


Thank you so much for visiting the page today!  Please make sure you check my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts for daily updates.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Porfavor no se olviden de visitar mi pagina de Instagram, Facebook y Pinterest para consejos diarios.

Outfit:
Sweater: Boutique 1
Skirt: Saks Fifth Avenue ( sold out ) similar here
T-Shirt: Gap ( old ) also like this one here
Pumps: Addie Rose Boutique ( old )
Handbag: Gucci
Necklace: Stella & Dot, also like this one



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving