My Last Summer Stripe: Peek-a-Boo Dress

Hi Everyone!!  Happy Sunday!!




Feliz Domingo!!



I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I wanted to share one of my last summer outfits, even though the weekend had a chilly start, I manged to squeeze in one last wear to one of my favorite summer dresses.  I accessorized it with a scarf for moments when the breeze got a little cool.


Thank you so much for visiting the page today!!  Have a great week and see you soon!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Que tengan una linda semanan y nos vemos pronto.

Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Traget (old)
Scarf: Anthropologie (old)
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Necklace and Bracelet: Ralph Lauren
Earrings: Stella&Dot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving