Freedom : 4th of July Edition

Happy Friday!!  Feliz Viernes!!


Happy 4th of July!!  Feliz Dia de la Independencia!


In honor of the holiday weekend and the recent World Cup events, where the USA played so well and made all of us who love soccer so proud, I salute this country who has embraced an immigrant like me and allowed me to call America 'home'.


Happy Birthday, USA!!  

Feliz Dia, USA!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!!  I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!  See you next week.

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog el dia de hoy!  Nos vemos la proxima semana!

Outfit:
Cardigan: French Connection
Top: Mossimo for Target
Bottoms: JBrand
Scraf: Addie Rose Boutique
Shoes: Giuseppe Zannoti via Barney's New York
Sunglass: Miu Miu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving