Calm before the Storm

Happy Tuesday!! 


Feliz Martes!!


Just a quick hello before the storm!!  We are getting ready to be cupped up inside our homes here in the Midwest because of the snow storm coming our way.  Lots of movies, recorded shows, chili soup and wine in my near future :)  As you can see I love this Zara scarf, I pair it with everything!!  In this occasion I loved the polka- dots against the plaid.


On this post I wanted to show case the accessories a little bit more because I'm such a huge accessory person.  I kept the jewelry very simple with these mid rings and really thin and delicate diamond bracelets.  Of course the scarf and finally the bling headscarf.  It definitely keeps my ears nice and warm.


Thank you so much for visiting the page today!!  If you live in a tropical area, enjoy!  If you live in the Midwest please be careful, drive safe if you HAVE to get out. Otherwise, please stay home!!

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Coat: United Colors of Benetton
Sweater: Kensie
Bottoms: JBrand
Shoes: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Scarf: Zara
Jewelry: Rings from Francescas and bracelets my own
Headscarf: Addie Rose Boutique

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving