Baby Blues :: 18 Week Update

Velvet Trend......









Happy Tuesday guys!  I have been wanting to share these booties with you for a week now and I'm finally getting around to doing this blog post.  Velvet, as we all have probably seen by now, is one of the biggest trends this fall and when I spotted these I didn't even think twice about it and snatched them!  I have to give it to Target once again, they really do know how to bring on the trends at very affordable prices! The best part is that they are under $40!!  Can you believe it?? One thing I can't believe is how fast this pregnancy is going!!!!

I'm now 18 weeks along, almost half way there and it really has felt like time has flown by.  I had always heard that with your second pregnancy you are so busy chasing after your first one, that you don't realize how fast it all goes by.  I have to say, I'm so glad I'm feeling better and with so much more energy, which was not the case my first trimester.  I was sick, nausea's and pretty much didn't have much of an appetite.  Which was so different than my pregnancy with Ashton, I never got sick when pregnant with him and could eat everything without being grossed out by it.  That just shows that every pregnancy is different and everyone carries different.  I still have my days when I'm super tired and lack energy but they are very far and few in between compared to my first couple weeks. For the most part I have been golden this second trimester.....fingers crossed!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week and let me know if you would like a blog post of pregnancy Q&A's about being pregnant in general and becoming a mom of two.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Jacket :: MissSelfridge (old, similar style here )
Dress :: Addie Rose Boutique ( old, love this one )
Booties :: Target
Handbag :: Sole Society via Nordstrom ( old )
Accessories :: Stella & Dot earrings, David Yurman necklace and 'Jessie' Balm lipstick by Stila 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving