Summer Best

Happy Monday!!



Feliz Lunes!!




Hope everyone had a great weekend and spend quality time with the dads in your life!  We had a lot to celebrate this past weekend, like I mentioned on my post on Friday, Todd and I had our 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday and of course Father's Day on Sunday!  It was Todd's first Father's Day and it truly melts my heart to see him with Ashton.  There is nothing more heart warming and special to me, then to see my two boys play and love on each other.  The way Todd is with Ashton and the memories we are creating together are priceless to me.  Those are moments I cherish so deeply in my heart and are some of the most meaningful in my life.  I'm so lucky to have married a wonderful man and Ashton is SO blessed to have Todd as his father.  I'm so grateful to the man above for this little family of mine, nothing else matters to me but their love and happiness.

I wanted to share with you the restaurant we had dinner at on Friday.....it's called Rosso.  If you live in the Kansas City area or are visiting, it's definitely one you need to try.  It's located inside Hotel Sorella in the Plaza area close to downtown Kansas City.  Our view was beautiful, overlooking the Plaza area tucked in a little corner, it was so romantic and special.  The food was delicious and the service was impeccable, they even has champagne for us!!  It really was a special night and there is no one I would have want to share it more with than my loving, caring and thoughtful husband!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.

Xo, VB

Outfit:

Dress :: Michael Kors ( on sale!!)
Heels: Steve Madden via Lulu's ( on sale!!)
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Zara earrings ( old ), Tom Ford sunglasses, Honey(Bun) Lip Liner by Marc Jacobs via Sephora and Merry Rose Lipstick by Chanel via Neiman Marcus

   





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving