Mint Peonies and Pink Accents

Peonies are my favorite........


Peonies are one of my favorite flowers and these pants were love at first sight, maybe because they have an elastic waist and I'm all about comfort these days.  I also liked the spring print, they are very light and fresh, not a heavy material that could be hard to wear during humid days.  They are definitely not maternity pants, yet, they can work as ones because of the versatility with the elastic waist.


The soft tones on this necklace are so pretty and feminine,  they complemented the outfit very nicely with the flower theme I had going on.


Thank you so much for visiting the blog today!  I hope you have enjoyed this post, please let me know your thoughts, I always look forward to hearing from you!  Have a great week and check in soon!

Xo, FS

Outfit:

Cardigan: Ann Taylor ( old similar here and here )
Top: BCBGMaxazria ( old similar here and here )
Pants: J.Crew ( they are on sale with an extra 30% off :) ) 
Shoes: DSW ( this is a recent version, the ones I have are two years old )
Necklace: Scoobie ( found at Trendz boutique, also available in a mint tone )
Hat: Target ( old )
Handbag: Louis Vuitton




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving