Jeans and Delicate Neutrals



Happy Thursday!!




Buenos Dias!  Feliz Jueves!!




Just a quick hello before the beginning of the weekend!  As my baby continues to grow, I have not been able to get my mind around maternity pants or jeans.  Even though I still make an effort to wear my regular jeans, by doing the hair tie loop trick, I'm barely able to manage at this point.  So on one of my outings to Target, I found these really comfortable and stretchy jeans.  Not only were they not maternity jeans, they are super trendy and very affordable ( cheaper than maternity jeans)!  Needless to say I bought this pair two sizes more than my normal because I want them to get me through the nine months.  Target always gets me, I can officially say it is dangerous for me!



I love playing with colors and this necklace had me from the minute I saw it.  It's very 
 versatile and it looks great with any style, casual, dressy or a little edgy.



Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
 Please stay connected with me through Instagram (@fashionsensorita) and Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita) for daily posts.


Outfit:

Jacket: Forever 21 ( super old ) similar styles here, here and here
Top: Addie Rose Boutique ( last season ) similar styles here and here
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Tory Burch via Halls ( sold out ) also available here
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: Anthropologie
Sunglasses: Tom Ford











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving