All my Colors

Happy Sunday!!


Feliz Domingo!!


 Just a quick hello, hope you had a great weekend!!


I love these red caged booties, they are my favorite pair of shoes right now.  I was out in LA a couple weeks ago and when I saw them I knew I had to have them.  They are not only stylish and a great color for this season but they are also very comfortable.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit the blog today.  Hope you have a great week ahead!  Talk soon!  Xoxo FS

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Que tengan un lindo fin de smena. Xoxo FS

Outfit:
Sweater: French Connection also like this one
 Shoes: Zara
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Tom Ford



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving