City Girl meets Espadrilles

Happy Wednesday!!


Feliz Miercoles!!


I hope everyone is having a good week!  I want to introduce to you my espadrilles!!  I have been searching for a pair of these for quite some time now.  I just couldn't find the right pair or the right price, so when I spotted these at the Tory Burch store in Chicago...... I feel in love!  They are a casual yet elegant style and the best part of them, is that they are so comfortable. 





Thank yuo so much for visiting the page today and taking the time to read this post.  I hopw you have enjoyed the pictures and look forward to sharing more of my style with you. 
Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy, espero que les hayan gustado las fotos y espero poder seguir compartiendo con ustedes mi estilo.  No se olviden de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest.

Outfit:
Top: Arden B
Bottoms: JBrand
Shoes: Tory Burch
Handbag: Addie Rose Boutique
Sunglasses: Tom Ford
Watch: Michael Kors


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving