Back on Track

Happy Monday!!


Feliz Lunes!!


Hi everyone!!  I'm back on track!!  I took a little over two months off from blogging because the holidays were here, my mother was in town from Peru and it just became really hard to try and keep up with my blog.  I hope everyone had a great holiday and a great start to this new year!!  I'm definitely looking forward to this year and I hope it's the best one yet for everyone!

It has been really cold around here this winter, another reason why taking pictures became really hard because it was so painful to even stand outside for 3 seconds! Yikes! I can't wait for spring, meanwhile, here is a little idea on layering for days like today when you have to be outside running errands and still want to look street chic. :)


Thank you so much for visiting the page today and taking the time to read this post.  Please check out my Instagram account (@fashionsensorita) for daily posts and also on Facebook ( Fashion Sensorita).  Have a wonderful day!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Porfavor siganme a tarevs de mis cuentas de Instagram y Facebook para consejos diarios sobre lo ultimo en moda y belleza. Que tengan un lindo dia!!

XOXO - FS

Outfit:
Coat: United Colors of Benetton
Top: Denim from Arden B. Previously seen here
Bottoms: Flying Monkey via Addie Rose Boutique
Shoes: BCBGMaxazria(old)
Jewelry: Marc Jacobs and Stella & Dot
Hat: BCBGMaxazria
Scarf: Arden B (old)
Handbag: Gucci

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving