Cobalt Weekend




Feliz Viernes!!  Happy Weekend!



Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful week!  I'm looking forward very much to this weekend!!  As I was thinking about the events coming up this weekend for me, I came across this outfit I bought around a month ago at a very cute boutique in town called "Scoobie". It's located inside another boutique called Trendz, I love her fun, flirty, feminine and youthful style!! Sarah is the owner and she happens to be a good friend of mine's cousin ( that sounded confusing), anyway, my mom and I were shopping and as I was looking around I truly fell in love with this skirt!!  It's so feminine, vibrant and fresh!  All the ingredients for a fun summer outfit!



Thank you so much for stopping by today and reading!!  I'm so appreciative of your time!  Please check Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for daily styles.  Have a great weekend!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!!  Aprecio mucho su tiempo y sus comentarios, porfavor nos e olviden de chequear Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest diariamente pata estilos diferentes.  que tengan un lindo fin de semana.

Xoxo -FS

Outfit:
Top: Scoobie (Boutique in town - similar in black and white here)
Skirt: Scoobie (Boutique in town - similar here)
Belt: Addie Rose Boutique - similar here)
Shoes: BCBGMaxazria (old - similar here)
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Earrings: Forever 21 ( sold out online - similar here)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving