A Classic Black & White

Happy Thursday!!





























Hey guys!  Hope everyone is having a great week! I wanted to share with you this super cute and comfy top.  How adorable are these bell sleeves?? It's seriously the softest top I own and I love that it fits my baby bump.  It's a non maternity top, however even though is does stretch I sized up because I did want it to last me through out the fall and winter and I also wanted the sleeves to be long enough and not 3/4 quarter length. I ordered a medium and the fit was perfect! It's a little long but you could tuck it in or just leave it out and wear it with leggings. It completely sold out the first time around so I would not think twice about it and make sure you grab one for yourself before it sells out again!!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  Have a great weekend!

Top :: Stella & Dot
Jeans :: Addie Rose Boutique (old)
Booties :: Cynthia Vincent ( old, similar style here )
Accessories :: Stella & Dot earrings, Stella & Dot diamond solitaire necklace, David Yurman diamond initial necklace, Tom Ford sunglasses and 'Jessie' color balm lipstick by Stila 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving