Romantic Lace & Pom Poms

Date Night.....











Happy Friday!!  Hope everyone has exciting plans for the weekend!  I wanted to share with you this adorable dress I wore in Naples last week on our family vacation, it was perfect for date night.  The lace detail combined with the pom pom trim is beautiful and the see through back gives it a sexy touch without overdoing it.  I have to admit I love the back of this dress, it's so fun, flirty, feminine and perfect for a summer night!

It definitely fits true to size and it was actually very comfortable.  I received so many complements, especially on how pretty the lace detail was.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  Have a great weekend!

Outfit ::

Dress :: Von Maur also available here
Heels :: Steve Madden ( last years, love these )
Clutch :: Clare V.
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Ralph Lauren earrings, 'Honey (bun)' lip liner by Marc Jacobs and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving