Fringe

Happy Week!






Hope everyone is having a good week.  I have been trying to get organized and take advantage of any time I have these days, between house chores, taking care of a two month old, trying to be a wife and keeping up with my own personal needs .....there isn't much left of time or energy.  Therefore, keeping up my my blog has been a little challenging, however, I try because this is a great outlet for me and it allows me to voice my feelings and share my story with those reading on the other side.  Thank you to all of you who take the time to read and visit this blog, it really means a lot to me.

This weekend I had the chance to get a little dressed up and take advantage of the weather. Picked up this fun and sassy fringe skirt at one of my favorite local boutiques called Addie Rose. I'm finally feeling comfortable in my own body and I lucked out with this skirt.  I had been looking for one for a while and I had a hard time finding one that caught my eye, this one was love at first sight.  Everything about it was perfect, right on time for this holiday season that is right around the corner.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  Have a great day!

XO, V

Outfit:
Top: BCBG ( old ) skirt can also be paired with this top here and also like this one
Skirt: Addie Rose Boutique ( available also in brown ) similar style here
Shoes: Zara ( old ) similar color and style here
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Clutch: Michael Kors ( old ) similar style here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving