Plaid Takeover

Good Morning!  Happy Wednesday!!


Feliz Miercoles!!


I hope everyone is having a great week!!  As I have established in my previous post, it has been a very cold winter.  Over Thanksgiving my husband and I were in Chicago and I happened to spot this scarf in one of my favorite stores....Zara.  It has been my "to go" piece. It's extremely soft and very long, which I love because it allows me to wrap myself around it. This time around I paired it with a wool dress that my mom bought for me in Peru and it was the perfect outfit for my day.


In the past I have also paired it with jeans to give it a more casual look.


Thank you so much for visiting the page today!  I'm so appreciative of your time!!

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy! Aprecio mucho su tiempo.

Outfit:
Coat: Bebe
Dress: Maquis ( Peruvian brand )
Scarf: Zara ( sold out )
Boots: BCBGMaxazria
Handbag: Gucci
Jewelry: Ring thanks to Stella & Dot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving